If you’re looking for something different to your average fun run or obstacle style race, look no further than Stadium Stomp for your next fitness challenge.
Stadium Stomp is a massive stair climb event held within some of Australia’s biggest sporting stadiums.
It’s hard to describe the Stomp experience because there is simply no other event like it out there. Instead, here’s a list of benefits you’ll get as a Stomper…
- Stairs…and lots of them! Stair climbing gets results and burns calories four times faster than running. Great to tone those legs, bums & thighs!
- Unique access to iconic stadiums and opportunity to complete a finishing lap on the ground.
- The opportunity to set and conquer your own personal challenge. Participants are not timed and there are no prizes for finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd. We are all about you achieving your personal challenge, not competing against each other.
- You can pick your own wave time when registering so you can go early or have that Sunday morning sleep-in.
- An awesome event experience. Great music sets the scene and continues to motivate you throughout the course. Don’t forget to check out the big screens as you climb – you might catch a glimpse of yourself!
- You can bring your family and friends. They can sit in the spectator bay and watch you go up, down, up, down, up, down!
- Warm-up with our expert trainers and soothe those muscles with a free massage post event.
- Celebrate your achievement with the official Stomper finishers medal, refuel with great food & drinks and check-out the Stomp Wellness Expo.
- You can fundraise for charity and make every step count!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now.